woensdag 11 april 2018

A walk in the park.



Hi everybody!!

If you're reading this: cool! Nice that people are still checking out my captions! <3
It's been three weeks since I first uploaded again, and I'm pleasantly surprised by myself for continuing. It might not be a lot, but I was never one to crank them out insanely fast anyway. This is an art! An art I tell you!

This time I made a caption based on an idea that I had years ago. Writing down ideas is always a good idea. It's actually a set-up for a sequal captions which I'll be working on next. I've never attempted something like that, so let me know what you think!

The font I've used this time is slightly different as well. It's a bit more cutesey, but what was very notable for me while working on this was the amount of space between lines. It's larger than the line space of the previous font.

Anyways, I'd love to see some people leaving a message on these. Getting feedback does wonder to one's motivation, and it'll greatly increase the chance that more captions will be coming, so as one long-time lurker to the rest of the internet: Just do it! Interaction is fun! x3
Let me know which font y'all prefer as well! :)

Love,
Charlane

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten